Graphic / Web Designer
ULA Group, a manufacturer and an exclusive distributor of world leading entertainment and architectural lighting and visual products, is seeking an experienced and motivated Graphic/Web Designer to join our Marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Coordinator you will be working with our marketing team to deliver high quality web and graphic designs and maintain our websites and on-line social media channels.
• Previous experience in Graphic Design: online marketing material, advertising material, print media (brochures, newsletters etc)
• Previous experience in website development / design / maintenance (web CMS system)
• Highly skilled in Social Media Communication (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc).
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Positive attitude and strong work ethics
• Highly organised and able to work on multiple jobs, simultaneous projects
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Self motivated and able to deliver to deadlines
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a full time position to start immediately.
If that sounds like you please e-mial your resume and examples of your recent creative work to
SALES EXECUTIVE – Architectural & Project Lighting
ULA Group, a manufacturer and an exclusive distributor of world leading entertainment and architectural lighting and visual products, is seeking an experienced professional with proven sales performance to fulfill the role of Architectural & Project Lighting Sales Executive.
• Maintaining and growing existing accounts and developing new business.
• Preparation of tender and quote submissions
• Regular national travel and active participation in trade shows, events, trainings etc.
• Regular product presentations to Lighting Consultants and Electrical Engineering companies
• Onsite product demonstrations
• Project supply fulfillment and product handover
The ideal candidate will have
• Existing background and working knowledge of architectural lighting applications and LED products
• Demonstrated ability to understand and operate DMX controlled Lighting solutions
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets
• Understanding of the specification process of tenders
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
• Great self motivation and time management
• Proficiency with computer software including MS Office, CAD experience will be advantage
Based at the ULA Group Port Melbourne Office (VIC), the successful candidate will be an integral part of the sales team. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience – a company vehicle is included.
If that sounds like a position you have been looking for, please apply by forwarding your resume to